As your Company grows and you start taking on more staff you will undoubtedly find that you have less and less time to spend on your people management activities. Outsourcing your HR requirements to HR Elite will not only reduce the time you need to spend on these important activities, allowing you to spend more time concentrating on the growth of your business but you will find you also have access to expert HR advice, an efficient and effective HR service working for you and your business and all at significantly reduced cost compared to employing an in house HR Manager.
Retained Outsourced HR Services
HR Elite provide a range of outsourced HR services to support businesses in a way that fit with their HR requirements. Our packages can be flexible and tailored to your Company needs, however, we also provide a range of standard packages that may already suit your current HR demands.
Compliance – Advice only
For Company’s who require limited support or where there may already by a HR lead on site who require support from a specialist HR Consultant from time to time, the advice only package may be suitable. This package contains the following services:
- Ongoing expert HR advice provided by telephone, email and / or skype
- Creation of a tailored Contract of Employment and Employee Handbook to comply with current legislation. If you already have these in place, we will review and suggest any changes
- Access to 100’s of standard HR letters, guides and template forms. These can be accessed through our client login system via our website, and are all written in-line with employment legislation
- Annual review of Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbook, or updates when changes in legislation determine
- Receipt of the HR Elite Newsletter
- Legislation Updates
- Discounted rate for our Management Training Courses
- The option to buy in discounted HR Consultant hours if you need our support with particular projects or pieces of work
Effective Workforce – Fully Outsourced HR
Simply put, we would be acting as your external HR Department. Our fully outsourced HR package is perfect for clients where HR management is an ongoing concern and who would like regular, ongoing HR support, and who will need a HR presence on site regularly. This package contains the following services:
- Ongoing expert HR advice provided by telephone, email and/or skype
- An agreed amount of days per month of HR Elite staff presence on your site
- Creation of a tailored Contract of Employment and Employee Handbook to comply with current legislation or review of your current documents.
- A meeting for your employees, which we will attend to cascade your Employee Handbook and answer any questions
- Access to 100’s of standard HR letters, guides and template forms. These can be accessed through our client log in system via our website, and are all written in line with employment legislation
- Annual review of Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbook, or updates when changes in legislation determine.
- Legislation Updates
- Quarterly ‘HR Matters’ Newsletter
- The option to buy in additional hours at a reduced rate if you need further support
- Set up of Induction and Appraisal processes.
High Performing Workforce
This service will very much be tailored to the Company needs. One of our HR Consultants will work very closely with you in not only implementing or maintaining your basic HR activities but will also develop HR strategies which will fully motivate and engage your staff to achieve highly effective continuous employee performance.
For each of the packages list above or where we have created a tailored package for you, you will be provided with a dedicated HR Consultant who will work closely with you getting to know your business, the managers and the individuals who work for you. Our ethos is that by supporting you with a designated HR Consultant rather than support from a range of HR Consultants, gives us the opportunity to provide you with a highly effective service which is focused on your values and goals as a business and delivering HR activities that support this. This also allows us the opportunity to build effective relationships with your Managers and staff.